* Our main goal is to support children whose parents are going through cancer journey.
* From experience, we have noticed that children are unconsciously left behind when their parents are going through chemo, radiation, surgery etc. Not because the parents are willing but they are overwhelmed, stressed and sometimes scared of this new health challenges and everything that is involved.
* In time of treatments, parents may be emotionally weak and lost. This may affect the children at home and most especially at school.
* The goal of Nshelter is to give emotional support and assistance to those children so the parent can have relief focusing on fighting the cancer.
* While offering accommodation to parents through organization like ACS, Nshelter sponsors the children through restaurant tickets, transportation to school in and out, movie tickets, back to school supplies, recreational center activities and cancer care ministry for the families.
* We operate in South Carolina, Africa and our goal is to cover United States, Europe and Asia.